1. I believe in lazy Sundays. Sometimes I believe in 6AM, but not on Sundays. Once a week the world can wait a few hours while I continue to dream.
2. I believe in hot, strong coffee. Bitter and black. I believe that cream and sugar taint its magic.
3. I believe in family. Not just the ones we’re born into, but the ones we create for ourselves as well. I believe in the power of a family’s unconditional love.
4. I believe in failure. Lessons are learned through failure that can’t be learned any other way. I believe there is no success without defeat.
5. I believe in whining a little and crying a little and being a little stubborn and being a little jealous. We can’t be perfect all the time. We can let ourselves be a little bit human.
6. I believe in snowball fights. I believe…
View original post 156 more words